You have no items in your shopping cart.
5" Active Studio Monitor
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Black (Single), 2-Way Active Studio Monitor, 5" Armid Glass Composite Woofer, Total Power: 50 Watts, HF: 20 Watts, LF: 30 Watts, Fre...
UK DeliveryFREE Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £49.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day and will be delivered on the next working day between 9am and 6pm.Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £49)
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £21. The following list of countries are available at checkout:
Click here to view our delivery options
Flexible 30 Day Returns Period
If for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item.No Returns / Exchange On
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Sage Pay
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
PaypalPay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Instant Online Finance With DekoFinance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase.To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.Quick and Easy
Simply add the items to your basket and at the checkout, select the Deko finance option that suits you.The quick application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision.
Click here for more information about aplying for finance.
Minimum 12 Months WarrantyAll new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).Extended WarrantyMany manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Black (Single), 2-Way Active Studio Monitor, 5" Armid Glass Composite Woofer, Total Power: 50 Watts, HF: 20 Watts, LF: 30 Watts, Frequency Range: 45 Hz - 35 kHz.
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In our state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver a natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. With KRK monitors, recording engineers and artists hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced.
KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK ROKIT will deliver. Prove it to yourself with these few simple listening tips:
1. Vocal clarity with extended bass response Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 Ìs sonic response gives you both: vocal clarity and low-frequency extension. Take your favorite vocal piece that includes a bass guitar. Notice how the KRK ROKIT presents, in detail, all the vocals and mid range audio, as well as the notes of the bass guitar.
2. Clean, tight bass reproduction Everyone loves clean, tight bass reproduction. This is achieved with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port, otherwise you’ll experience muddy bass. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK ROKIT’s bass is tight and well defined.
3. High sound pressure levels — without distortion Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL’s. At KRK, we believe if it isn’t clean, it isn’t true at any volume level. That’s why you’ll find precision limiters, matched to our amplifiers in every ROKIT, designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response. So turn up a ROKIT and hear not just loud, but hear clean.
4. Precise imaging from defined sweet spot Place yourself in the sweet spot and listen to any demo selection: now notice the crisp defined image and depth that the ROKIT provides. See how you can hear each vocal and instrument where the recording engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don’t lose either side of your mix.
5. Clean high-frequency extension Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be superior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the ROKIT at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don’t overwhelm the rest of the audio range.
These RP5 G3's have been returned from a customer as unwanted. They have been tested at Muisc Matter and are in perfect condition.
Active Studio Monitor Package
KRK RP5 G3 Complete bundle including premium speaker isolation pads and professional grade audio cables.
KRK RP5 G3 Complete bundle including premium speaker stands and professional grade audio cables.
2 x KRK Rokit RP5 G3 - Black (Single B-Stock)
Get Everything You Need to Start DJing This Christmas!
Get Everything You Need to Start DJing/p>
2 x KRK Rokit RP5 G3 - Black (Single) + 1 x Roland RCC-10-3528 3M Dual Mono Jack - Single MiniJack Cable
2 x KRK Rokit RP5 G3 - Black (Single) Active Studio Monitors, 1 x KRK 10s2 Subwoofer & 4 x TRS Jack - Jack 3m Cable
2 x KRK Rokit RP5 G3 - Black (Single) Active Studio Monitors, 1 x KRK 8s2 Subwoofer & 4 x TRS Jack - Jack 3m Cable
1 x Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (2nd Gen) / Rode NT1A Vocal Recording Pack / 2 x Rode NT1A Vocal Recording Pack / 2 x Chord Balanced 6.3mm TRS JACK to 6.3mm TRS JACK - 3m
World's most popular condenser
The large diaphragm condenser microphone comes bundled with all the accessories you need to start recording vocals in your home studio.
Studio Monitor Isolation Pads designed to improve the accuracy of your studio monitors by isolating and de-coupling them from the surface.
Studio Monitor Stands
Height Adjustable professional grade Studio Monitor Stands providing an isolated plinth for optimum positioning of you monitors.
Closed-Back Studio Headphones - 2.5m Straight Cable With Carry Pouch
KRK KNS6400 Studio Headphones feature latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones.
High Quality Audio Cable
Balanced 6.3mm TRS JACK to XLR (M) - 1.5m Audio Cable
High Quality XLR Cable
Male XLR to Female XLR Cable - 3m
High Quality TRS Jack Cable
Balanced 6.3mm TRS JACK to 6.3mm TRS JACK - 3m
Balanced 6.3mm TRS JACK to 6.3mm TRS JACK - 6m
The Best Budget Portable Vocal Booth
RF-X Acoustic Reflexion Filter X Portable Vocal Booth is the perfect solution for vocal recording. Use with any microphone stand.
2 Deck DJ Controller With Built-in Audio Interface
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 Mk2 2 Deck DJ Controller With Built-in Audio Interface and Traktor Pro 2 DJ Software.
Professional Laptop Stand
Solid, easy-to-assemble laptop stand for DJs and Live Performance
DJ Laptop Stand
Desktop stand to support a laptop computer or similar equipment.
4 Deck DJ Controller
4 Deck DJ Controller with Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2 bright, full-color displays, touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
4 Deck DJ Controller With Built-in Audio Interface
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk2 4 Deck DJ Controller With Built-in Audio Interface and now with Lightning Connection.
Anti-Compression Foam Pads
Universal Acoustics VibroPads Lite Anti-Compression Foam Pads for Studio Monitors
Be the first to review this product